- • Monitor product/project manufacturing plans by providing bi-monthly reporting showing project/project Target/Achieved Payment Milestones; FAT Milestones and Shipping date Milestones, for each active Safran Test Cells Project.
- • Creating and collecting shipping documentation required by country of entry
- • Preparation of logistic plans to support all relevant shipping operations within the scope of each project
- • Coordinate scheduling of shipments with the freight forwarders
- • Facilitate resolution of Custom clearance issues
- • Maintain shipping records to facilitate tracking when needed
- • Provide shipping details/vessel schedule to the project manager, site manager, and customer as requested
- • Ensure proper communication is provided to site managers/supervisors
- • Maintain customer service to internal, external, and international customers
- • Review invoices and respond to inquiries overseas in a clear, concise and timely manner
- • Administer and updated shipping documents that need revision for customs clearance
- • Research documentation and shipping requirements early in the project stage so equipment can begin moving when complete
- • Receive parts, tag parts, and organize and maintain their temporary storage in the warehouse
- • Utilize and improve methods of internal tracking parts received and distributed to manufacturers
- • Packing of small crates for parts shipment
- • Coordinate with outside craters for larger equipment when needed
- • Work with the Export Control Officer to ensure proper ECCN designations are used
- • Coordinate with the Export Control Officer on shipments that require ITAR or EAR licenses to ensure all regulations are met
- • Other duties as assigned
- • Experience in executing International logistics related responsibilities
- • Familiarity with ITAR and EAR requirements
- • Experience with handling import and export documentation
- • Experience with managing freight quotes
- • Microsoft office software
- • Ability to read engineering Bill of Materials
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Highly motivated, able to work independently, and to schedule requirements
- • Produce accurate documentation for shipping internationally
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aero Boosters designs, develops and manufactures low-pressure compressors, equipment and test cells for aerospace propulsion. The company's products are on board the majority of commercial aircraft in service as well as Europe's Ariane launch vehicle.
Engineering ManagerPublished on 01/14/2019New Brighton, United States Regular Full time Electrical and mechatronics
Ingénieur acheteur H/FPublished on 09/14/2018Liège, Belgium Regular Full time Purchasing
Technicien de laboratoire H/FPublished on 01/16/2019Liège, Belgium Regular Full time Quality